Pandemic Coping Skills for the Type A

The test child advised me today to stop reading so much. She "said read just enough to be well informed," but that with my emotions I just can't take it all in.
 
I suppose the first sign was when I found myself down the rabbit hole researching genomes and the relationship with blood type, in studies about Covid-19. I was about ready to dive into the references, when I pulled myself away.

I may have gone a bit overboard researching K-12 distance learning too. What was I thinking, taking an online class, about teaching online, after 3 months of emergency teaching online. 

I am in a very strange place right now. I do like to plan, and when I don't know what I am planning for it's very upsetting. 



Comments

  1. Take a lesson from the cat. Close the book (or laptop) and take in what's around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... Could have sworn I made this comment the other day. Maybe I didn't hit "publish". Anyway, here it is (again): Take a lesson from the cat. Close the books and just take in the world around you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! After just hitting publish on that one, I see they require approval to be visible. OK, now it all makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts